There are many opportunities to be involved throughout the year at Casner! Our Committee Opportunities are listed below, and anyone is welcome to join at anytime throughout the year.
CCA has a strong tradition of parent involvement and without the help of our parents, our special events and fundraiser could not take place.
Another way to show your support is by making a donation to our PTO which can be billed through FACTS. Please click on the link below to donate. Your contribution helps to put on the events such as Muffins with Mom, Donuts with Dad, Grandparents Day and more!
- PTA President, Paula Hobbs
- Room Mom Coordinator, LaBruce Trammel
- Muffins with Moms: (September 18th, 2019): Breakfast before school for students and their moms. Chaired by Heather Hogan
- Memory Plates (mid-October): Assist classrooms in the creation of the plates “the children create their own masterpieces with Crayola washable markers”. Help with ordering and distributing to CCA families. We are going to offer the option for non-CCA siblings as well. Chaired by Kelly Baker & Lynne Sweeny
- Thankful Leaves (November): Assist taking pictures of students and creating fall leaves to hang on our “Thankful Tree”. Chaired by Ashley Crowley
- Thanksgiving Feast (November 22nd): Thanksgiving feast for the students only. Committee Members will help prepare food for the students and teachers. Chaired by Carrie Morton
- Veterans Day Assembly (November 8th): Decorate front lawn and inside MPC for Veterans Day Assembly. Chaired by Hallie Hamilton
- Donuts with Dads (February 7th): Breakfast before school for students and their dads. Chaired by Jennifer Schwoch
- Red, White & Blue Party (February 27th): Assist Committee Chairs with fundraising, planning, soliciting Auction items, and execution of our largest fundraiser of the year. Chaired by Taylor & Blake Cervenka
- Casner Stars (April 1): Assist in taking pictures of students and creating Casner Stars leading up to the CCA Spring Program. Chaired by Laura Francis
- Grandparents/Special Friends Day (April 24th): Special breakfast for students to invite a Grandparent or Special Friend, visit the Book Fair, and then visit their classroom. Chaired by Kristi Roland
- Scholastic Book Fair (April 23-24th): Opportunity to purchase books for your children and their classroom, and runs alongside Grandparents Day. Chaired by Lynne Sweeny
- Teacher Appreciation Week (May 4th-8th): Organize a pie as a gift for each teacher at Thanksgiving. Organize a breakfast and lunch during Teacher Appreciation wee in May to celebrate our wonderful teachers. The classes will also coordinate special thankful gestures for each teacher throughout the week. Chaired by Louisa Marsh